Each dungeon will have a Mini Champion spawn(Sequential Spawn) area where you can kill hordes of monsters to spawn a difficult boss with desirable loot.
- Mini Champion areas are generally found in the lower levels of the dungeons and are triggered by double click an inanimate object or fixture in the champion room.
- Double clicking the trigger will clear the area of all existing spawn and start the first wave.
- Each spawn has many different waves. The waves start out weak, but quickly progress into more difficult spawn until finally the Champion is brought out to play.
- Each spawn has a theme that stays true to the dungeon theme, so you can expect to see a lot of diversity in the spawns.
- These fights are recommended for at least 2 to 4 players.
- Difficulty for the spawns differ. A well organized guild should view each spawn as a challenge to be conquered where as a group of strangers will most assuredly struggle with some of the spawns.
- The cool downs on each spawn will vary within several hours.
- Defeating one of these bosses will always yield one piece of Dungeon Armor
- Defeating one of these bosses grants a 40% chance for someone present to obtain one or two Power Scrolls
- Defeating one of these bosses grants a 25% chance to obtain a dungeon armor upgrade hammer
- Defeating one of these bosses grants each player present one point experience towards their next Guild Level
Champion spawns can be found in these dungeons:
- Covetous:The Drow Keeper (Find the Elven crown)
- Deceit: The Shadowknight (Find the Necromonicon)
- Despise: The orcish war boss (Find the banner of the war god)
- Destard: The Eternal Flame Wyrm (Find the red dragon skull)
- Hythloth: The Shadow of Peradun (Find the flame of the general)
- Ice Dungeon The valkyrie (Find the statue of King Odin)
- Shame: The Hydra King (find and activate the bloody idol)
- Wrong: Atraxis (find the sacrificial human heart)
There are a few other sequential spawns around the world as well located outside the 8 main dungeons. These are not champion spawns, but still generally build up to something worthwhile such as an ancient lich (which drops standard loot for an ancient lich).