UOAM (Ultima Online Auto Map) is a popular utility tool to map out the entire world of Ultima Online.
It's a utility that displays a portion of Ultima Online's map. The map can be scaled, tilted to match UO's orientation, labeled and configured in a number of different ways. You can even link up with your friends and have UOAM keep track of their locations as well.
- Works with all versions of Ultima Online including Third Dawn.
- Allows you to link with your friends and keep track of everyone's location in the game.
- Lets you chat with your friends while you play.
- The map can be oriented with North at the top or tilted 45 degrees to the right just like UO's radar map (only better).
- The map can be zoomed and resized.
- Any location on the map can be labeled and categorized.
- Labels are configurable: choose any icon, font, size or color.
- You can define your own categories.
- Places can be grouped and stored across multiple files.
- Labels can be turned on or off as a whole or by category.
- Find any spot on the map by name or by category.
- Keeps the map centered on your player, just like UO's radar map (only better).
- Super easy setup. No extra utilities to run. No special codes to enter.
- Labels are available for nearly all of the major locations in Britannia and the Lost Lands.
- It's legal.
- But best of all it's free!