UO An Corp is based roughly around "era accurate" T2A combat.
UO An Corp offers a more custom experience to try to curb the traditional sync dump tactics. Magic Reflection can be used in new ways by casting it on your allies as a way to counter a sync dump. Reactive armor can also be targeted on other players. Energy Bolt, Flame Strike, Fire Ball, Meteor Shower and Magic Arrow have a delayed damage based on the distance to the target. And finally we got spell tolerance.
On UOAC you will find there is no Insta-Hit archery enabled and there's a slight, second delay on bow equip which curbs the strength of archery mages on the field.
Core mechanics on An Corp
- Insta-hit weapons
- Healing through poison
- No special weapon hits of any kind in PvP
- No specialized "pure mage" viability like poison mages or scribe mages in PvP
- No mounts!
- No Neon!
General Mechanic changes
- Travel Restrictions changes - Its now able to recall/gate in and out of dungeons with a few exceptions
- Guild Progression - Guilds can now gain experience, levels and abilities
- King system has been updated with new Town Buffs
- Luck - Players can now gain a loot bonus via Guild Levels and Town Bonus
- Overworld Ecosystems - balanced creature system in Britannia
- Daily Achievements are now available with great prices
- Enhanced Spellbooks for PVE
- Kin Paints - With the right ingredients a cook can make paint for human skin
- Paladin System has many changes
- Miscellaneous Skill Changes - Item ID, Stealth,Poisoning and Barding General
- Housing - Classic houses, craftable houses and now custom housing
- Spell Tolerance in PVP
- Dungeon Building also known as portals is now available
- Dungeon Armor changes with many upgrades